Saturday 29 June 2013

Elizabeth Peru ·


Elizabeth Peru · 31,245 like this.
37 minutes ago · 
  • Can you imagine what life would be like if you only focused on what you love and what you are "for" rather than on what irritates you and what you are "against"? This is how I live my life. I don't go out of my way to put other people down or have a go at someone or something I don't agree with. Instead I use my valuable time to grow my energies into what I love and I support that wholeheartedly. Then I am doing my best part to make this world a better place.

    This is a view that many people do not understand, particularly if they are heavily involved in activism or cynicism. Many people believe we should be fighting against something that does or does not require change. I've never thought that way, even when very young. I always got on with my life and what I could do in my world to promote beauty and creativity. So I know it works.

    So, during this Mercury Retrograde I just wanted to share the way I live my life with you, in case you often struggle with what to focus on in your life - this may help you. As I know a lot of people often feel despondent about earth and these changing times. Life is beautiful xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment